About Me

My photo
My name is Angelo. Im 18 years old. I live in Auckland New Zealand and I am on a trip. I'm your average kid who loves the city. I like to be with friends. I cherish my family and im madly inlove with a woman who I dont know off who could live 6000 miles away from me. I forgot to mention that I love to dance, produce choreographs, and learn choreographs. I guess you can say, its a passion of mine xD

Sunday, May 2, 2010

hmm..

ok, so turns out, the person i liked before.. on my last post
yeah, was just a crush after all haha :L xD silly ae buh yeah, thats me wenever i find sum1 intresting haha.

buh man.. you know wat i really miss??

i miss that feeling...of loving sum1 and them loving you back...
i miss taking turns of saying good morning.. aha xD :(.. hate waiting.

i hate the fact that some girls.. can really make you wait..and then ditch you like everythings ok.. and wen that does happen, you think back through the times..
even back to the times where you had other things with the girls u liked as well..
saying.. asking yourself.. "wat did i do wrong..?"

haha xD no one wants to be lonely.. specially me. i could never live alone in this world.. haha xD its lucky Gods there. but yeah

i just really miss the feeling of love. :(

gnyt guys. God bless aha xD

No comments:

Post a Comment