About Me

My photo
My name is Angelo. Im 18 years old. I live in Auckland New Zealand and I am on a trip. I'm your average kid who loves the city. I like to be with friends. I cherish my family and im madly inlove with a woman who I dont know off who could live 6000 miles away from me. I forgot to mention that I love to dance, produce choreographs, and learn choreographs. I guess you can say, its a passion of mine xD

Friday, April 23, 2010

ohfuck.!

AHAHA XD
fuckn first time clubbing last nyt, oh em gee
it was awsome
i came home all tired, tryna get some sleep
but fuck ! im head overheels with this girl.
i mean i knew her before buh we didnt get to talk to each other that much
buh just knowing her now, omgosh.. i love her personality !
gaaah. shes cute and pretty too !! ahaha xD
man,i dunno if i can get her ae, i wish i can
i dunno if she likes younger guys though buh yeah who cares
buh faaah ! aha xD i think, she could,
well myt be
the one i can picture myself with HAHA :L
i olwais do that with girls i like, buh hey, i dont think its wrong?

haha buh wats gay is that fuck.. shes mu with another guy! again ?!
i dunno if i should head into this kina thing again
buh we shall see. lol.
well thats it for now dudes. aha xD
take care ! and God bless aha xD

p.s update shall be soon aha xD

No comments:

Post a Comment