About Me

My photo
My name is Angelo. Im 18 years old. I live in Auckland New Zealand and I am on a trip. I'm your average kid who loves the city. I like to be with friends. I cherish my family and im madly inlove with a woman who I dont know off who could live 6000 miles away from me. I forgot to mention that I love to dance, produce choreographs, and learn choreographs. I guess you can say, its a passion of mine xD

Monday, May 17, 2010

updatesupdatesupdates

hmm..updates on me.
lately? ive been sad :( soo saaad, that no even sees it. soo depressing, and im sick! that must be lyk the most awsomest combo ever. naht. things just feel soo f*ckd up ae.
lyk the whole worlds down on me. ><

problems.
stressing..uni.. dancing.. singing.. hmmm. soo many things to doo. buh dance is pretty much my service for God, which i promised to do at the start of this year.. so i must keep my promise as olwais. singing.. i wanna continue.. but not with the choir atm.. too much for masses ! but once again its alll on service. so its worth it. lol. gaah, guess i cant really help it ae haha. Ill still try to do my best i guess :(.

haha now..repuation.
my closest friend, soo well known. girls praise him!! hes alot better than me at things.. and here i am.. under his shadow o.o
buh it all comes to my head.. do i really need all this? do i need the fame? the reputation? the girls he gets? haha :L
the answer to that is F*cK NaWh!! aha xD :)
i wanna be undercover again. sick and tired of everyone knowing me and of who i am.
hatin on the word 'skux' lol.

terms of love life?
haha hmm..lets see..i dont feel lyk being in anything.. all i want is a chill relo. no fights, no dramas. we just enjoyin life together! haha das all i ever want. xP.
jus hope, i find her pretty soon. lol. i may have found her..but i dunno yet. we;ll see.

so yeah das all about me. more will come soon.
take care dudes.. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment