About Me

My photo
My name is Angelo. Im 18 years old. I live in Auckland New Zealand and I am on a trip. I'm your average kid who loves the city. I like to be with friends. I cherish my family and im madly inlove with a woman who I dont know off who could live 6000 miles away from me. I forgot to mention that I love to dance, produce choreographs, and learn choreographs. I guess you can say, its a passion of mine xD

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

lol thinking.

hmmm, thinking.. lol.
i dont really need this haha.
its kinna funny, i want it, so i can feel that sense of responsibility, and happyness and all..
its also bad kuz i gotta have that confidence to be happy without it and have that responsibility without it either.
aha xD what is love? xP
do i really want/need it right now?
haha. atm? i want it.. i wanna be wit sum1. not in a dessperate kind of way. buh in lyk, in terms of aktualli having sum1 to say i love them haha.
just like God as he olwais says that to us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment